INTEGRATED REGULATION WITH ANTI COVID MEASURES
In order to comply with the general health caution and spacing rules envisaged for the Covid 19 pandemic, the following guidelines will be adopted during the event:
- body temperature measurement, upon collection of the bib and upon entering the starting sector,
- compilation of a form certifying the absence of quarantine measures against you and the absence of contacts with subjects who tested positive for COVID-19 to protect public health, to be delivered when you collect the bib numbers. This documentation must be kept within the terms provided for by the laws in force.
- Keep an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1m during physical activity; if closer together, you must wear a mask
- Avoid mixed use of bottles and glasses
- Throw away (disposable) handkerchiefs or wipes used during the race in special pockets and then throw them in special baskets prepared by the organization
- Before and after physical activity, always wear masks or suitable nose / mouth protection
- As soon as possible, after physical activity, wash your hands thoroughly with water or use disinfection products prepared by the organization
- Wash clothing worn during the race separately from other clothing.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- In the presence of flu symptoms avoid any type of physical activity.
ATHLETES COMING FROM ABROAD
According to the DPCM of 13.10.2020 and federal protocol, in order to allow the regular conduct of national and international sports competitions organized on the Italian territory by National Sports Federations, Associated Sports Disciplines or Sports Promotion Bodies recognized by CONI or CIP, which provide the participation of athletes, technicians and accompanying persons from countries for which entry into Italy is prohibited or for which quarantine is envisaged, the latter, before entering Italy, must have carried out a nasopharyngeal swab to verify the state of health, the outcome of which must be indicated in the declaration referred to in art. 5, paragraph 1, and verified by the carrier pursuant to art. 7.
This test must not be earlier than 72 hours from arrival in Italy and the interested parties, to be authorized to enter Italy, must be in possession of the result that certifies its negativity and reports the personal data of the person subjected to the test for any checks. In the event of a negative result, the athletes are authorized to take part in the international sports competition on Italian territory, in accordance with the specific protocol adopted by the sporting organization organizing the event.
Therefore, currently, there is a buffer obligation for those coming from non-Schengen countries, in addition to the United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Malta, Spain, France including Paris.
It is forbidden to enter Italy for those who live, or who stayed / transited in the previous 14 days, in Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Kuwait, North Macedonia, Moldova, Oman, Panama, Peru, Dominican Republic, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Colombia.
PRE – POST RACE MEASURES
In order to avoid the promiscuity of the flows between athletes / staff (registered or in charge of the competition) and others (citizenship present in any capacity: from the athletes’ technicians to passers-by, etc …) the following indications will be implemented:
- Signaling and delimitation: access to the pre-race area (from outside or from dedicated parking lots); pre-match warm-up area; access to the departure area; exit from the arrival area;
- Maintain and always have the minimum social distance prescribed (1 meter) maintained;
- Control figures (security service staff) are provided to control the access of athletes in the various sectors who will identify the athletes and monitor compliance with the distances
- 50 chemical toilets will be available to be located partly along the route at the refreshment points, partly within the athletes’ gathering area (Giardini Pubblici – Viale Santi Baldini n.4) with dispensers for hand sanitization inside
- There will be no changing room service and shower service
BIB COLLECTION WITH DISPOSABLE CHIP AND RACE BAG
The race bib is personal and cannot be sold or exchanged. It must be attached to the chest with four pins in such a way as to be fully visible: it cannot be folded and must remain intact. It will be possible to collect the bib with the chip as well as the race bag at MARATHON VILLAGE (set up in Piazzale Segurini – to be confirmed) on the following days:
- Thursday 5 November 2020 from 10.30 to 19.30
- Friday 6 November 2020 from 9.30 to 19.30
- Saturday 7 November 2020 from 9.30 to 21.00
As suggested by the federal protocol, on the day of the it will NOT be possible to collect the bib and race bag, in order to avoid gatherings and stops of medium-long duration.
The withdrawal of the bib and race bag will be regulated at the entrance by a security service that will monitor the number of quota accesses and respect for the distance of waiting athletes (1 mt)
At the time of withdrawal, the athlete’s body temperature will be measured and will be asked to deliver the completed and signed anti-covid 19 self-certification.
Local athletes and those coming from nearby areas are recommended to collect the bib (also by proxy) on Thursday and Friday, to make room for those coming from outside the region on Saturday (extended hours until 9 pm, 00).
For those who are unable in any way to arrange for collection during the three days, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
A bag deposit service will be set up with the insertion of clothing in the bag provided by the organization (identifiable by bib number) at a distance.
There are delivery and redelivery methods that allow rapid flow and outflow and respecting the interpersonal distance of 1 m.
ACCESS TO THE DEPARTURE AREA
The athletes will be divided into 10 waves of 400 athletes each (maximum number) with letter from A to letter L with relative bib number (obtained from the best time that the athlete declared during registration) and conveyed inside the Public Gardens (viale Santi Baldini n.4):
- at the entrance to the sector, they must be identified with certainty (bib number present in the list given to the employee), they must wear a mask and body temperature will be measured
- within the sector they must respect the interpersonal distance of mt. 1 taking care to avoid gatherings;
- a few minutes before departure they will be accompanied by the security service on a delimited path keeping the distance of 1 meter until they reach the entrance to the departure area
MEETING TIME, GRID ENTRANCE, DEPARTURE
The departures (maximum 400 athletes per wave) will be separated from each other by the time interval of 5 minutes. Timing on the starting line with chip / transponder (REAL TIME).
WAVE A – MEETING AT 8.00 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 8.30 – DEPARTURE AT 9.00
WAVE B – MEETING AT 8.05 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 8.35 – DEPARTURE AT 9.05
WAVE C – MEETING AT 8.10 – GRILL ENTRANCE AT 8.40 – DEPARTURE AT 9.10
WAVE D – MEETING AT 8.15 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 8.45 – DEPARTURE AT 9.15
WAVE E – MEETING AT 8.20 – GRILL ENTRANCE AT 8.50 – DEPARTURE AT 9.20
WAVE F – MEETING AT 8.25 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 8.55 – DEPARTURE AT 9.25
WAVE G – MEETING AT 8.30 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 9.00 – DEPARTURE AT 9.30
WAVE H – MEETING AT 8.35 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 9.05 – DEPARTURE AT 9.35
WAVE I – MEETING AT 8.40 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 9.10 – DEPARTURE AT 9.40
WAVE L – MEETING AT 8.45 – GRID ENTRANCE AT 9.15 – DEPARTURE AT 9.45
N.B. The surface available between the parking area, in front of the Church, and the green area (Giardini Pubblici) is around 5000sqm, enough to contain the waiting grids for a maximum of 400 wave athletes (before entering the start / finish area). The waiting area available in the Public Gardens, before being called to enter the grid, is over 20,000 square meters.
SEPARATE STARTS FOR BUNDLES OF UP TO 400 ATHLETES (MAXIMUM NUMBER) EACH
- Athletes lined up and on the grid at a minimum of 1m from each other (with signaling on the ground of the positions), for a maximum of 400 athletes per group (each grid must occupy an area sufficient to ensure compliance with the spacing).
- The athletes at the start must necessarily wear the mask even after the time of the start and at least for the first 500m of race, after which they can keep it on their arm and then use it at the finish line (in case of loss or not usable, the organization will put surgical masks available to athletes upon arrival)
- The departures will be separated from each other by the time interval of 5 minutes; please note that a bracket will not be able to start before the departure procedure of the previous bracket is completed
- Timekeeping on the starting line with chip / transponder
MEASURES DURING THE RACE
Although the social value of running cannot be denied and although in competition the closeness between athletes is possible (sometimes inevitable), a behavior of general awareness and risk mitigation is recommended, an example of civil liability that determines the conduct of each participant.
During the race, lateral spacing of at least 1m to the right and 1 meter to the left and about 5 meters from the athlete in front is recommended.
There will be NO pace maker service, but RACE CONTROLLERS will be introduced along the path who will monitor the proper conduct of the race and will have the obligation to peremptorily remove those who do not have a bib and the vehicles (bicycles) that will accompany the athletes if not authorized by the organization (visible with orange bib).
The RACE CONTROLLERS will wear a different t-shirt from that of the event with the indication RACE CONTROLLER on the back.
OUTFLOW FROM THE ARRIVAL AREA
After the finish, the athletes will have to wear a mask and will be directed to the obligatory route, during which they will collect:
- any surgical mask (if necessary)
- enveloped participation medal
- final refreshment
- It will be strictly FORBIDDEN to stop beyond the arrival point.
- In the exit route, the rules for spacing 1 m from one athlete to another must be respected.
ANTI COVID LEGISLATION FOR THE PUBLIC
The federal protocol allows the organization of non-stage competitions of national and regional interest that can be held with the public, in compliance with paragraph e) of art. 1.6 of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 13 October 2020, “no more than the maximum number of 1000 spectators for outdoor sporting events”.
Access to the competition area will be forbidden for anyone who does not fall into the following categories: athletes, organization, judges, timekeepers, technicians.
The area dedicated to the event will be cordoned off and, along the course of both distances, it is strictly forbidden for the public – who must wear a mask for the entire time and maintain the correct distance – to approach the athletes during the competition.
The transit of all vehicles including bicycles will be prohibited on the race course. Violators will be stopped and punished according to the law.
N.B. THE ORGANIZATION RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS REGULATION AT ITS OWN DISCRETION.