* the rights of the enternow portal are excluded
SINGLE REGISTRATION METHOD:
GROUP REGISTRATION METHOD:
PACKAGE REGISTRATION METHOD:
COMBINED REGISTRATION TO THE EVENTS “RAVENNA MARATHON” + “RAVENNA PARK RACE”
RAVENNA MARATHON + 21K RAVENNA PARK RACE € 44.00
RAVENNA HALF MARATHON + 21K RAVENNA PARK RACE € 36.00
REGISTRATION POINT IN RAVENNA:
- Sport Shop Ravenna – Vicolo Tacchini n. 35 – 48123 Ravenna tel. +39 0544 464338
- SEDI E PUNTI IOR
- ORTOPEDIA SPADONI – Viale Leon Battista Alberti, 100, 48124 Ravenna RA – TEL 0544 406969
OUTDOOR AND TREKKING STORE di Massimo Fiscaletti e C. – Via Trieste n.34- 48122 Ravenna – tel +39 0544 478218
- RAVENNA RUNERS CLUB POINT: Ravenna Runners Club Asd office, via Oriani n. 44 in Ravenna – former Casa del Volontariato – on the third floor.
Only previous appointment.
REGISTRATION POINT IN ITALY:
LBM Sport – Via Tuscolana, 187A, 00182 Roma – tel. +39 06 7023467
Mosaic Medal for all finisher
Free admission to the following museums: MAR; DOMUS DEI TAPPETI DI PIETRA, TAMO AND CRIPTA RASPONI E GIARDINI PENSILI
Certificate of participation
Storage bags (sticker inside the envelope pectoral)
Showerd & Toilet
Transfer from/to PALA DE ANDRE’ parking
REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL EXPENSES
Allowed for a minimum of 25 athletes enrolled in the marathon – half marathon – 10 km (15/18 euros)
• From km 150 to km 200 – euro 80.00;
• From km 201 to km 300 – euro 100.00
• Over 300 km – euro 150.00
Remember that the kilometer distances will be calculated on the shortest route on www.michelin.it
CONFIRMATION OF THE REGISTRATION
You will be able to check your registration on the website www.tds-live.com. Starting from 10 days before the race, Timing Data Service Srl will send a confirmation email to each athlete. In case an email address has not been provided, the athlete can download the confirmation letter from the TDS website.
To check the entry click here .
This confirmation letter will indicate the running number of the athlete and is to be considered as a valid document when collecting the running number. The athletes who, for whatever reason, will not receive this letter, can obtain it at the EXPO MARATHON VILLAGE in the pick up numbers area.
REGISTRATION FEE TRANSFER
The registration fees are NON-refundable; however, after registration an athlete who is no longer able to take part in the race, may:
– transfer his registration to another athlete: by sending an email application no later than 31 October, 2020, and paying an additional €7,00 administration fee to the post office current account or bank account, with the following reason for payment: “TRANSFER REGISTRATION RAVENNA MARATHON or HALF MARATHON to……” The substitute athlete will in any case provide personal details, the membership card and the valid certificate of medical fitness;
– transfer of registration to the 2021 edition: by informing the organizers no later than 31 October, 2020, and paying an additional €7,00 administration fee to the post office current account or bank account, with the following reason for payment: “TRANSFER REGISTRATION RAVENNA MARATHON or HALF MARATHON 2021”. The fee will only be valid for next year’s edition (2021) with no possibility to a further demand for the following year and may not be transferred to another athlete.
PHOTOS FROM «RAVENNA MARATHON» NOW AVAILABLE ON SMARTPHONE THANKS TO «PICA»
Among the reasons why not miss the 2020 edition of the «Ravenna Marathon» there is the possibility to receive on their smartphone, immediately at the end of the event, their photos taken along the route in the context of beautiful historical monuments.
All this will be possible by downloading the PICA app, available both Android and iOS or by registering on the getpica.com website. At the end of the race it will be enough to insert your «Pica Code», the QR Code code present in every bib number delivered at the start, to immediately receive your photos and maybe share them with friends on social networks.
BIB AND RACE KIT PICK UP
The race number is personal and may not be transferred or exchanged. Must be attached to the chest with four pins in such a way as to be entirely visible: it can not be bent and must remain intact. Will be able to pick up the bib number with the chip at the Expo Marathon Village during Friday 6th November 2020 from 12.00 to 19.00; Saturday, 7th November 2020 from 9.30 to 19.00; Sunday 8th November 2020 from 7.00 to 9.00.