REGISTRATION ARE OPEN
12-13 / 11/2021 (if allowed) € 65.00
* the rights of the enternow portal are excluded
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION POSTPONED TO 2021 – To all those who have already communicated the choice to postpone the registration of the 2020 edition to the 2021 edition, a free unique voucher code will be sent starting from Monday 15 March 2021 to finalize the registration to the following link.
Please note that the voucher can be used only and exclusively by the athlete who communicated the postponement.
SINGLE REGISTRATION METHOD:
GROUP REGISTRATION METHOD:
PUNTO ISCRIZIONI RAVENNA
DORSAL AND RACE KIT PICK UP
The dorsal and race bag collection methods will be announced shortly.
On the day of the race it will NOT be possible to withdraw the dorsal and the race bag, in order to avoid gatherings and stops of medium-long duration, as suggested by the federal protocol.
Entry fee includes:
Race number (personalized bib) (that allows to enter fo free at the participating museum)
Mosaic medal for all finisher handmade by Annafietta
Diploma of participation
Storage bag for clothing to be deposited in the bag deposit at the departure area (use sticker insert inside the bib envelope)
Refreshments along the route as per federal protocol
Shuttle bus from / to Pala De Andrè – Viale Europa n.1- RAVENNA
Free entry to the museums MAR RAVENNA MUSEUM OF ART – DOMUS TAPPETI DI PIETRA
The organization reserves the right to modify this page at any time, compatibly with the needs arising from the Covid 19 pandemic, as well as to modify and / or enter other information.
REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL EXPENSES
Allowed for a minimum of 25 athletes enrolled in the marathon – half marathon
• From km 150 to km 200 – euro 80.00;
• From km 201 to km 300 – euro 100.00
• Over 300 km – euro 150.00
Remember that the kilometer distances will be calculated on the shortest route on www.michelin.it
CONFIRMATION OF THE REGISTRATION
You will be able to check your registration on the website www.tds-live.com. Starting from 10 days before the race, Timing Data Service Srl will send a confirmation email to each athlete. In case an email address has not been provided, the athlete can download the confirmation letter from the TDS website.
To check the entry click here .
This confirmation letter will indicate the running number of the athlete and is to be considered as a valid document when collecting the running number. The athletes who, for whatever reason, will not receive this letter, can obtain it at the EXPO MARATHON VILLAGE in the pick up numbers area.
REGISTRATION FEE TRANSFER
The registration fees are NON-refundable; however, after registration an athlete who is no longer able to take part in the race, may:
– transfer his registration to another athlete: by sending an email application no later than 31 October, 2021, and paying an additional €7,00 administration fee to the post office current account or bank account, with the following reason for payment: “TRANSFER REGISTRATION RAVENNA MARATHON or HALF MARATHON to……” The substitute athlete will in any case provide personal details, the membership card and the valid certificate of medical fitness;
– transfer of registration to the 2022 edition: by informing the organizers no later than 31 October, 2021, and paying an additional €7,00 administration fee to the post office current account or bank account, with the following reason for payment: “TRANSFER REGISTRATION RAVENNA MARATHON or HALF MARATHON 2022”. The fee will only be valid for next year’s edition (2022) with no possibility to a further demand for the following year and may not be transferred to another athlete.
PHOTOS FROM «RAVENNA MARATHON» NOW AVAILABLE ON SMARTPHONE THANKS TO «PICA»
Among the reasons why not miss the 2021 edition of the «Ravenna Marathon» there is the possibility to receive on their smartphone, immediately at the end of the event, their photos taken along the route in the context of beautiful historical monuments.
All this will be possible by downloading the PICA app, available both Android and iOS or by registering on the getpica.com website. At the end of the race it will be enough to insert your «Pica Code», the QR Code code present in every bib number delivered at the start, to immediately receive your photos and maybe share them with friends on social networks.