REGULATIONS AND INFORMATION
Ravenna Runners Club ASD in collaboration and with the support of the Municipality of Ravenna, Regione Emilia – Romagna, is organizing the event in athletics road race included in the National FIDAL calendar.
The event will take place on 08/11/2020
Meeting: 7:30 am
Departure time: 9:30 am
The competition takes place on the distance of:
- Male: 21,097 FIDAL certified
- Female: 21,0975 FIDAL certified
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION FOR ATHLETES NOT MEMBER OF AN ITALIAN CLUB
If you run with tourist-sporting goals in the not agonistic race it will be enough to register online and then sign and upload the Ravenna Half Marathon liability waiver form.
• get the FIDAL Runcard (limited to person 20 years old) and provide Ravenna Half Marathon with a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races according to the Italian law.
TIMING AND RANKING
Time measurement and the compilation of the rankings are by Timing Data Service Srl; they are validated by the Technical Delegate/ Judge.
The prize will be coming soon
The assignment of the starting corrals will be based on the fastest time achieved in the past two years in an official half marathon, as stated on the entry form. If there is no indication of time on the entry form, the organization will be free to assign any available corral as needed.
The organization reserves the right to check the time stated by the athlete and make the necessary changes on the corral assigned if any discrepancies are found.
Any changes will be allowed only upon presentation of the documentation indicating the chronometric performance relative to the reference grid.
No one will be allowed to change the corral assigned without the required documentation.The corral will be communicated later
Time measurement and processing of rankings, will be taken thanks to an electronic system consisting of a chip property of T.D.S. Timing Data Service Srl. The chip will be given to athletes together with the race bib. For each athlete it will provide: the official time (from the start gun to the finish line), net time (from the start line to the finish line), intermediate points (of the half-marathon) and any spot checks.
The athletes without the chip provided by the organization will not be timed and will not appear in officials rankings.
BAG STORAGE SERVICE
Each participant will receive, along with the bib number, a sticker with their bib number to be applied to the personal items bag delivered to all runners.
ONLY THE OFFICIAL BAGS OF THE MARATHON WILL BE ACCEPTED! ( NOT PERSONAL BAGS of considerable size such as trolleys and / or suitcases).
Mandatory delivery of the bags in the STARTING AREA: from 7.30 to 9.00.
They must be collected by showing their bib number.
TIME LIMIT COURSE
The route will be forbidden to traffic for a maximum of 3 hours 15 minutes. Athletes who can’t finish the race within 3 hours 15 minutes will out of ranking, disqualified.
REFRESHMENT AND REST STOP
In accordance with the IAAF/FIDAL Procedure, there will be rest stop at the start area, at the finish area and every 5 km: at every rest stop athletes will find water, tea, nutritional supplements, and food (biscuits, fruit, etc…). There will also be others of water spoon stops (at 7.5km, 12.5km, 17.5km)
In order to avoid environmental impact, ONLY use the sponges that you are given (when collecting the bib). More sponges will be available at the start area, but not during the race.
Please dispose of sponges, bottles and plastic cups in the rubbish bins.
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE – MASSAGE
Medical assistance will be provided along the route as well as the start and finish areas.
Provided by organization a massage service made by professionals physiotherapists
ATHLETES WHO DO NOT REACH THE FINISH LINE
Athletes who drop out of the race can “rendez vous” at the refreshment and rest stops, from where they will be taken to the finish area, in via di Roma – zona Mar and where they will find their bags.
RANKING AND CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
FAILURE TO EXECUTION OF THE EVENT
In case of cancellation of the race due to force majeure not dependent and / or not related to the will of the organization, including the revocation of the authorization to carry out by the competent Public Bodies, and / or in the event of interruption, suspension of the race, none refund will be due to the participants on the registration fee.
The organization reserves the right to verify the possibility of registration at a facilitated fee for the next edition.
- The personal data collected will be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The treatment may take place in paper form and through automated filing in the RAVENNA RUNNERS CLUB ASD computer system;
- the provision of personal data is mandatory in order to use the services provided by RAVENNA RUNNERS CLUB ASD;
- if the athlete has expressed his consent on the registration form, he may also receive information of a promotional nature both from the association and from his partners;
- if you have expressed your explicit consent on the registration form, you will see published images that portray you in the performance of amateur sports activities through the communication tools deemed functional by the association;
- the information acquired will be treated in compliance with the privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to third parties who are not in charge or responsible for data processing, affiliated sports organizations and CONI, except as specified in point 3 and without prejudice to the request from the Judicial authority, by the Guardia di Finanza or by another authorized public body;
- the system (articles 12 – 22 of the GDPR) recognizes a series of rights including, by way of example, the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data as well as their cancellation, transformation into form anonymous or their blocking if processed in violation of the law and the right to object to the processing of data for commercial or promotional information, to send advertising material or to carry out market research and the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication it is possible to write via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or, by registered mail, to: RAVENNA RUNNERS CLUB ASD, Via Oriani n. 44, 48121 – Ravenna
For further information on the Ravenna Marathon (how to register, accommodation, how to reach us etc…) please contact:
Any complaints should be filed in accordance with the rules of FIDAL and R.T.I.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to modify this Regulation at any time for any reason it deems appropriate for a better organization of the race, after having communicated and obtained approval from FIDAL. As far as not covered by this regulation, the FIDAL and G.G.G technical regulations apply. Any changes to services, places and times will be communicated to the enrolled athletes or will be posted on the website www.maratonadiravenna.com. In addition, the documentation containing the essential information to take part in the race will be delivered by the organization together with the pectoral.
CONTACT & INFO
PLEASE NOTE: the organization reserves the right at any time to make changes to these rules at its own unquestionable discretion.