**** UNDER UPDATE ****
REGULATION MARTINI GOOD MORNING RAVENNA 2021
MANIFESTAZIONE LUDICO MOTORIA OF 10,5 KM OPEN TO ALL
DEPARTURE – 9.45 am from IPPODROMO CANDIANO
Each participant is free to cover the path at the step that he deems most appropriate based on his physical state of preparation. With the voluntary registration, each participant declares to the organizers their physical suitability to carry out the test in accordance with the provisions of the law and relieves them from all civil and criminal liability consequent in the event of an accident of any kind.
Those who are entitled or will have to access the competition site must be in possession of one of the green CoVID-19 certifications and, for tracking, deliver the anti-CoVID19 self-declaration:
- CoVID-19 green certification, which can be issued after the administration of the first dose of vaccine and is valid from the fifteenth day thereafter until the scheduled date of administration of the second dose (in the case of a double dose vaccine). In any case, the green certification is valid for nine months from the completion of the vaccination cycle;
- recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection (valid for 6 months);
- carrying out a rapid molecular or antigen test with a negative result for the Sars-CoV-2 virus (valid for 48 hours).
The above provisions do not apply to subjects excluded by age from the vaccination campaign and to subjects exempt on the basis of suitable medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health.
All athletes registered for the race must wear the mask correctly in all the pre and post-race phases; they will be able to take it off only 500m after the start and will have to put it back on upon arrival, if after arrival they do not have it, the organizing committee will provide it.
The personal data, whose contribution is required for registration for the MARTINI GOOD MORNING RAVENNA 10,5 will be processed by the employees of the office organization Ravenna Runners Club ASD, according to the Privacy Code, with papers for the construction of the sports event in the subject and to send advertising material. The data may be disclosed to third parties for the fulfillment of obligations related to the event or for the above purposes. At any time you can exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (delete, modify, etc …) to the owner of the data: Ravenna Runners Club Asd Via Oriani 44, 48121 Ravenna. Regarding the consent to use personal data will be considered the signature on the registration form.
By enrolling in the MARTINI GOOD MORNING RAVENNA 10,5 athletes expressly authorize the organizers, together with Media Partners and Official Sponsor, using still images or motion that eventually portray during their participation in both races, on all media including promotional materials and / or advertising, all over the world and throughout the maximum time allowed by the laws, regulations, treaties in force, including all extension options that may be made to the planned period.
BAG STORAGE SERVICE (ONLY FOT THOSE WHO HAS SUBSCRIBE FOR THE RACE AT € 15,00 OR € 18,00)
Each participant will receive, along with the bib number, a sticker with their bib number to be applied to the personal items bag delivered to all runners.
ONLY THE OFFICIAL BAGS OF THE MARTINI GOOD MORNING RAVENNA WILL BE ACCEPTED! ( NOT THE PERSONAL BAGS, OR THE LUGGAGES).
In the start / finish area the trucks will be positioned for the delivery of the clothes bags; they must be collected by showing their bib number.
Mandatory delivery Departure Area : from 7.30 to 9.00.
REGISTRATION FEE REFUND
Registration fees are NOT refundable under any circumstances; however, the registered athlete unable to take part in the event is offered two possibilities:
- Transfer of the registration to another person: it is possible to transfer the registration to another person by making a written request (via email) by October 31, 2021 and paying a supplement of € 5.00 for secretarial rights on a bank account with purpose ” transfer of registration to…. ” (IBAN IT07K0627013101CC0840104761 – int. Ravenna Runners club asd) The person registered as a replacement must in any case provide all personal information and information relating to the membership or medical certificate;
- Transfer of registration to 2022 by communicating its unavailability by October 31, 2021 and paying a supplement of € 5.00 for secretarial rights on the bank account (IBAN IT07K0627013101CC0840104761 – int. Ravenna Runners club asd) with purpose “transfer of registration Martini Good Morning Ravenna 2022 “. The fee will be considered valid for registration for the 2022 edition without further postponement for the following year or for transferring the registration to another person.
SUSPENSION OR FAILURE TO EXECUTION OF THE EVENT
In case of cancellation of the race due to force majeure not dependent and / or not related to the will of the organization, including the revocation of the authorization to carry out the event by the competent Authorities, no refund will be due to the participants regarding the registration fee. The organization will verify the possibility of transfer the registration fee to the next edition.
In case of interruption or suspension of the race, no refund will be due to the participants regarding the registration fee.