During the XXI edition of the Ravenna Marathon City of Art, we will set up the Expo Marathon Village, a major landmark and meeting place for runners, the public and companies.
Expò Marathon Village, comines an exhibition to a reception center for athletes, distribution point for race bibs and race packs, becoming a real meeting place for athletes and athletes or simple lovers of physical activity ‘en plein air’ and of sports tourism.
Expò Marathon Village set up in a tensile structure at the Public Gardens in Ravenna (behind the Loggetta Lombardesca)
- Friday 8 November: from 12.00 to 19.00
- Saturday 9 November: from 9.30 to 19.00
- Sunday 10 November: from 7.00 to 16.00 (bib numbers and race packages only from 7.00 to 9.00)
- Exhibition stand preparation – Expò Marathon Village offers the ideal opportunity to present and learn about new products and deal with new market trends.
- Delivery of race bibs and race parcels on Friday 8, Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November to participants in the Marathon, Half Marathon, Good Morning Ravenna and Conad Family Run and Dogs & Run.
- Sporting, tourist and recreational initiatives – It will be possible to taste typical products of Romagna, to receive tourist and cultural information about the city.