REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON
6-legged race “Dogs & Run”, an appointment for those who want to run with their dog, experiencing a canicross experience led by experts who will be available to illustrate how to practice this discipline. There will also be an athlete called to run for the Italian national of canicross. 2 km of pure fun together with your 4-legged friend!
DAY: Saturday November 13, 2021
DISTANCE: 2 km – playful motorcycle event, free pass for dogs & companions
REGISTRATION: at the Registration Point, at the Expo Marathon Village & the day of the race, on site, up to 5 minutes before departure
LOCATION DEPARTURE: Public Gardens
DEPARTURE TIME: 12.00 – Departure after the Conad Family Run
ARRIVAL LOCATION: Public Gardens
SERVICES ON SITE: refreshment for all participants
RACE KIT: for dogs provided by Inodorina
REGISTRATION FEE: TBC
Registrations will be closed upon reaching a maximum of 250 4-legged participants
DOGS & RUN 2019 MOSAIC MEDAL
FOTO DOGS & RUN 2019
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM
PAYMENT WITH SATISPAY
Payment with Satispay
It is possible to pay for the registration at various distances of our event also with Satispay, conveniently from the phone or from your PC.
Check! Very simple, convenient and intuitive: look at the tutorial
Click here to proceed with the payment of the DOGS & RUN
IMPORTANT: once payment has been made, it is necessary to send the confirmation e-mail (which you receive at the end of the payment) together with the required documentation (registration form filled in) accompanied by the telephone number with which the payment was made to the following email address: email@example.com
PAY WITH BANK TRANSFER
Bank order: payable to Cassa di Risparmio di Ravenna S.p.a. Ag.5, IBAN: IT 07K 06270 13101 CC 0840104761 payable to Ravenna Runners Club A.S.D., with the following reason for payment “Registration DOGS & RUN” and the name of the owner and the dog..
Sending the REGISTRATION FORM form completed and signed together with a copy of the receipt of payment of the bank order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations will not be accepted without the registration fee, incomplete personal data.
INFO & REGISTRATION
Laura Spada Tel 329/1781716 – email email@example.com
SOME GOOD RULES:
– It is necessary to use the H-leg for those who do not have the canicross harness, as well as to get toilet bags.
– They can participate by running all the dogs who have completed 12 months, healthy, well-socialized and not aggressive
– Older dogs and under 12 months will be able to participate by walking
– It is advisable to bring your dog’s health booklet: there will be some veterinarians who will be able to explain everything you need to know to be able to participate in any races
– It will be possible to test the technical equipment for the dog and conductor
– Each person is responsible for his dog; The organization will not respond to any damage caused by the participating binomial.
– Keep your city clean
OUTDOOR AND TREKKING STORE di Massimo Fiscaletti e C. – Corso Europa n. 96 – 48018 Faenza (RA) tel. +39 0546/634757
Da 0 a 4 Zampe Via Faentina, 87 Ravenna (RA) Tel: +39 0544 502401